Video poems

Check out my Fiverr account

Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer story

One day,
Like any other day,
The guy asked me out THAT day
I was surprised,
But in the good way,
Like i was THAT day.
He has everything i want
Except what i wish the most.
I knew that... but..
I was blind THAT day.
Now he writes me poems
Anyway i am fucked up
He is too good for me.
Faith seems to know
What is  better to do.
With THAT day.
Now days pass ...
I miss him a lot.
This "poem "is for you...
Please understand me.
I know you miss me too
But i am no good for you.
I will hurt you...
Each time i will see you.
Continue with your life
Do what you want in life
You deserve a better life
You don't need me in your life.
Amore, je plaisante.
I am not fucked up.
Seulement ma vie is fucked up.
Get over THAT day
And go to those Playboy models.
The sun will rise up
For you too... one DAY.
This is a guest poem written by someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment